You can sign up for PhoneTAXX directly from one of the app marketplaces—Google Play Store or the App Store.
When installing from one of the app marketplaces, simply install the app, create an account with your email address and a password, verify your email, and start categorizing phone calls. You can categorize all previous calls--both incoming and outgoing--during the your sign-up month. For more detailed instructions, read on below.
Installation from Google Play Store
1. Download the PhoneTAXX app to your Android device from the Google Play Store already on your device.
Installation from the App Store
1. Download the PhoneTAXX app to your iOS device from the App Store already on your device.
Account Sign Up from the Mobile App
1. Click “Register” to create a new user account with a valid email address or click one of the Gmail or Facebook icons to create a new user account with your pre-established login credentials for Gmail or Facebook.
2. You will be prompted to verify your phone number. Wait for the verification code to be sent to your phone via your text message and enter the code in spaces provided.
3. You will be automatically prompted to input your monthly phone bill amount. This info is critical to the functionality of the app and required for the display of accurate business expenses on the Home Screen. Please have your standard monthly mobile phone bill amount available for input so you can move swiftly to the next step.
4. Important: Please allow access to your call log. PhoneTAXX’s ability to track and categorize calls depends on always having access to your call log.
Congratulations! You're all set. The only thing left to do is: Start categorizing calls for the entire month!