Watch the tutorial video below to learn how to register your new user account:
Account Registration from the Mobile App
1. Click “Register” to create a new user account with a valid email address or click one of the Gmail or Apple Login buttons to create a new user account with your pre-established login credentials with Gmail or Apple.
2. You will then be prompted to input your personal and business-related information: Name, Business Name, Phone Number, Email Address, Employer Identification Number (EIN)/Taxpayer Identification Number (TPIN), 2017 NAICS Code, and Business Location (City, State), and secure password
3. Please read and agree with our Terms of Service, then check the box affirming this. Click "Create Account"
4. You will then be prompted to verify your phone number. Wait for the verification code to be sent to your phone via your text message and enter the code in spaces provided.
3. You will be automatically prompted to input your monthly phone bill amount. This info is critical to the functionality of the app and required for the display of accurate business expenses on the Home Screen. Please have your standard monthly mobile phone bill amount available for input so you can move swiftly to the next step.
4. Important: Please allow access to your call log. PhoneTAXX’s ability to track and categorize calls depends on always having access to your call log.
Congratulations! You're all set. The only thing left to do is: Start categorizing calls!